Jul 16, 2013

LOCATED IN PARADISE

Hey there! I just wanted to write a quick post before I am heading to bed. I just got back from ten days Turkey today, and truly, it was a-ma-zing! This is not going to be a large post, but it was simply the best. I went there with my two sisters, two cousins, my mom, uncle and aunt. I had the best laughter and times ever, and these people just make me really happy.. I am just so sad it's already over now... I will sure post some pictures tomorrow and later on.. Make sure you will love your holiday as much as I did! Kiss!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This is the post I wrote last night, before I fell asleep.. So I will post it right now! I have been working on my lay out all day, what do you think? I would love to hear some feedback! Have a great day!!
edit: If you know an awesome font for my blogtitles, please let me know! This one is pretty awful.. haha!
edit #2: Already fixed... :D


with my gallll.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
'Surround yourself by the good   -  people you love, and those who will make you feel loved  -   those are stated in this categorie.'
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of this post!