Jul 19, 2013

☼ imagines aestatis ☼

Just a very small selection of pictures from my vacation in Turkey. unfortunately the pictures from this small selection are not even mine, the only thing I did, was opening my photoshop... hehe. Who these pictures did made, are my lovely cousins, simone and lisa. Both very talented, and Lisa is actually going to art school, so thankyaaa! I actually have to wait for my pictures, because I made them with the camera you can see on the second picture, like back in the old days, bc that's how we roll.... okay just kidding, but it is kind of old tough.. Hope you like it, and have a great holiday! - mine are coming soon, will be continued.. -
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of this post!