May 15, 2013

SELECTION /APRIL

Hey everyone! I made up this idea to show you a few pictures I made during a month, just a very small selection. I am not sure if I will do this monthly, but we will see! I hope you like this idea! So let's start off with a small selection of pictures I made during the month April!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A delicious cake my sweet mommy made us! // Some roses, I thought they looked very beautiful!

 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. yumm this looks so delicious! =)


    tnx so much for visiting my spot, leaving me your lovely comment. would you like to follow eachother? let me know, would be very happy. =)
    http://mancinasspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think of this post!