May 16, 2013

BAG TIME / NEW IN

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A bag I bought before and a bit for Greece, because all my other purses/bags are ruined and look like a total mess, haha! So I decided it really was time for a new one, actually my friend and mother convinced me it really was, and I wanted but I never saw one I really liked. But then! I found this one and I really liked it, and still do! it's from Accessorize. First i thought it looked a bit too preppy, but now I am okay with it, I accept you bag, come to yo momma!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

11 comments:

  1. That bag is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the perfect bag! great choice :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this bag !!! lovely blog !

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool :) !!

    follow each other?:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een super mooie tas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice bag, loved it! <3 Thanks for your comment, it was so sweet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it <3 would you like to follow each other on gfc?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oeh mooie tas! (comments voor naam/url staan btw uit, ik weet niet of je dat weet, maar het weerhoudt mij er normaal gesproken van om te reageren, dus misschien een tip om die aan te zetten?)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, it looks great! :)

    From Finland, with ♥,
    curiousnoora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think of this post!