Aug 8, 2012

PHOTOS OF MY HOLIDAY - GREECE

Hey everyone! Long time no see! iknow, iknow.. I'am still a bad blogger, but no time for complaining, because it's vacation! I had 8 weeks vacation, and there are only 2 more week left :( But I have done some very nice stuff and have been on holiday, twice! First I went to Turkey with my mother and sisters it was so much fun! And second I have been to Greece, Crete with my dad, his girlfriend, my sisters and my little brother. We had so much fun and I had two amazing holidays, and I wanted to share some photos with you guys! Because I have my SLR, to be exactly the canon 1100D, I LIKE IT! So this are a few photographs from Crete, hope you like it! I will post the photos of Turkey later!

Follow me on Instagram - elinefranke


Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic     

  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of this post!